When you embark on a remodeling project, you better expect fairly large things to be delivered and plopped right on your driveway. "Sure, Mr. Delivery Man, it's not like I'm a crazy, busy (a little more crazy than busy) mom with 4 kids and need a place to park my van. Go ahead and plop that palet smack in the middle of my driveway". You can imagine that we received many large 12 foot long palets during our second story addition. And what do you do with all those palets? They could end up on the side of the yard and take up space or you can get desperate like I did.Monday, November 7, 2011
Repurposing a Twelve-foot palet
When you embark on a remodeling project, you better expect fairly large things to be delivered and plopped right on your driveway. "Sure, Mr. Delivery Man, it's not like I'm a crazy, busy (a little more crazy than busy) mom with 4 kids and need a place to park my van. Go ahead and plop that palet smack in the middle of my driveway". You can imagine that we received many large 12 foot long palets during our second story addition. And what do you do with all those palets? They could end up on the side of the yard and take up space or you can get desperate like I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very cute you guys! I love all the things their doing with pallets now. I have a floor I want to do in my living room from them, it's to die for! love linda
ReplyDelete