My older sister had a bedroom set growing up. It was green and yellow. I never was fond of this set but when she handed it down to my daughter we weren't gonna complain. We painted the set a crisp white but wanted to do something a little different with the chair. My daughter painted the chair black and we recovered the green and yellow stipes with a TOWEL. Yup, we found a beautiful embossed pink towel at Target. We cut it in half and stapled it to the bottom of the chair pad. My princess loves her new bedroom set as I am sure my sister once did. A Simply SophistiKated job well done!
 |
| I just love the texture. |
 |
| Ain't she a beauty? |
 |
| This poor chair just needed some love. |
Is this Ann's old chair?? Looks great!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha. Why, yes I do believe it is. LOL! It looks way better now.
Delete